Spencer shared his day with some other children. A old time friend of the family, Sharleen Kreiner has had her grandchildren visiting for the summer and they had never been baptized. The missionaries were able to give them the lessons and have them all ready for baptism. They were very excited to share Spencer's day with him. I still can't believe Spencer is eight. Where does the time go? He was so excited! After the baptism we all went back to our house for dinner and a little (yet another) birthday celebration with extended family and lots of friends.
3 comments:
It sounds like a nice day. I wish we could have been there. Congrats, Spencer!
Congratulations on your special day. It is great to be 8. One down, two to go.
Love Denise
Congratulations to Spencer! I am glad you had a good day. Elise is looking forward to her baptism in September. You are growing up!
Post a Comment